Friday, November 18, 2016

The Feminization Art of Andy Latex

Hello Friends, I wanted to bring to your attention the art of  artist Andy Latex from his blog, Smooth Slick n Shiny: The Kinky Dreams of Andy Latex Blog

His art centers on the the feminization of young man by his Auntie and her friends. Andy's manipulation of figures and depiction of latex on his figures is beautifully rendered. 

Please visit his blog which features more of his fantasies beautifully visualized.

Link: 


Thank you Andy for allowing me to share your lovely art.

7 comments:

  1. I am addicted to these picture. Adore his work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are so suggestive and sexy

      Delete
    2. Hi Andy fancy meeting you here and thank you Annabelle for sharing so politely
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love his work too! I wish I was more like him in terms of his art.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mike, so glad you like my art and bless you too Annabelle
      Xx

      Delete
  3. They have such a clean and shiny look to them with wonderful looks on their faces that make think you can guess their thoughts and Andy's so cute.

    ReplyDelete